Too tired to drive home? Maybe you’d like to enjoy a night under the stars but don’t have your own tent? Rent a tent and sleeping bag from OARS. Cost is $5 per night for a sleeping bag, and $10 per night for a tent.
Please, arrive at the office 30-45 MINUTES BEFORE YOUR SCHEDULED DEPARTURE TIME. We will probably have multiple groups taking trips the same day as you, so please be considerate of others and arrive before your scheduled departure time. This allows us ample time to get you checked in and get all your gear in order. Relax, be safe, and enjoy!
In order to speed up the check in process, download a liability form here (PDF) and fill it in prior to your arrival. Carefully review the form and bring a signed copy for each guest in your group.
Things to Bring
- Cooler for snacks and drinks
- Water shoes or old tennis shoes
- Hat and sunglasses
- Waterproof bag or dry sac
- Insect repellent
- Trash bag (OARS practices Leave No Trace.)
- Cell phone and watch
- Dress appropriately for the weather conditions. You may want to bring a change of dry clothes.